Chatbot - Product Manager - REMOTE - initial 50 days - UN-agency-client - EN-speaking
Posted on Aug 31, 2021 by infom consulting GmbH
We are looking for one "Chatbot - Product Manager" to start ASAP an initial 50-day contract (extensions possible) for an international Org' -client in ROME, where 100% REMOTE work is possible. Possibility of extension based on performance and budget availability. English speaking environment. Our client is an international organisation in Rome and a great reference in any CV!
A chatbot has been developed by our UN-client, built on Azure technology. The scope of the chatbot is IT technical support, with input being provided from the technical teams in ICT on their areas of expertise. The objective is for the bot to answer questions from users within UN-client which do not require technical intervention. If technical intervention is required, then the bot can gather the relevant information from the user to open a support ticket in the internal ticketing system.
Under the supervision of the PPTP Sponsor, ICT, the vendor will be required to provide specialized consultancy skills to address the needs of associated activities to achieve the deliverables outlined below. The approach of the Automation work stream is to quickly develop pilots that can be trialled and iteratively improved based on user and technical feedback.
The Product Manager will be expected to:
- Assume ownership of the ICT bot and rapidly work towards a release date during October
- Work closely with the developers and technical experts to understand the current status and what needs to be achieved to address the remaining quality gaps.
- Design a process for testing-feedback loops to ensure efficient use of testers time - adjust and iterate on the process to address any issues during the testing sessions
- Organize intensive testing-correction sessions to quickly improve the percentage of correct answers
- Plan for non-ICT test sessions once the quality levels are at desired thresholds
- Organize the non-ICT test sessions, ensuring prompt correction from the technical experts
- Foster a process of continuous improvement from all team members
- Provide feedback to the developers on any technical issues
- Design a sustainable process for monitoring and updates to the bot by all technical experts post launch
- Plan for the organizational launch
- Proven experience of at least 2 years of Chatbot Product management
- Good understanding of any of the leading chatbot vendors and technologies.
- Proven ability to manage a team of technical and non-technical members
- Proven ability to quickly onboard and deliver a product to launch
- Proven experience of designing adaptive processes necessary for agile projects
- Excellent analytical skills, ensuring metrics and analytics drive the product focus, risk analysis and resource allocation
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Keen understanding of user experience, in particular on optimizing the chatbot to provide the optimum experience of the user
- Good knowledge of Chatbot industry, technology and vendors
- The project will be conducted in English.
AWARD & OTHERS
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described for off-site work.
- Our UN-client said about the next stage: "Please note that short listed candidates will most likely be asked to complete a short-written test. Vendors must ensure the willingness of candidates to participate in such a test prior to submitting their CV for consideration."
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.