Posted on Aug 31, 2021 by The Chelsea Magazine Company
The Chelsea Magazine Company is recruiting a Web Developer to join our digital team.
The right candidate will work as part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle of digital products across our portfolio of 17 luxury and specialist media brands.
- Strong proficiency in modern web design patterns & UX
- High level proficiency with WordPress CMS, including creating, updating and editing themes & plugins
- Implementing mobile first, responsive web design principles.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Working Experience with digital marketing teams in the publishing sector
- Shopify and its templating language (Liquid)
- Knowledge of APIs, webhooks, and general data transfer approaches
- Knowledge of database systems and SQL.
- Version control systems (Bitbucket/GitHub), issue trackers and project management tools
- SEO and page optimisation
- Understanding of DNS
About The Chelsea Magazine Company
We are a progressive, dynamic publisher offering fantastic opportunities for candidates looking to move to the next level, with exciting career opportunities.
We are looking for somebody to join the team who is hungry to build a career in media and who is confident they can make a positive difference to The Chelsea Magazine Company brands.
The Chelsea Magazine Company offers competitive salaries plus a fantastic range of benefits, including:
- Flexible working
- Free digital magazine subscriptions for any of our brands
- Pension scheme
- Regular staff socials
- Great opportunities to progress and grow
To apply to join our successful team, send your CV, covering letter, plus details of your current salary and salary expectations by clicking APPLY NOW.
Please include 'Web Developer' in the subject line of your email.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£50k - £70k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£48k - £52k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£30k - £42k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£190 - £250 Daily