Posted on Aug 31, 2021 by Jaywing
At Jaywing, we've made it our mission to help clients establish concrete foundations in a world of shifting sands. As a data-powered integrated agency, we bring together the best minds in data intelligence, creative engagement and channel performance to uncover unique insights that enable smarter outcomes. The result? Better performing, effective solutions that create certainty, maximise opportunity and eliminate chance.
We are looking for a Sitecore Developer/Senior Sitecore certified developer (min. v8) to join our multidisciplinary development team.
Role: Sitecore Developer / Senior Sitecore Developer
Location: This role can be fully based from home. However, we also have offices in Leeds, Sheffield and Newbury if you wanted to work in an office.
Salary: Up to £55,000 - Dependant on Experience
You will have the passion, intelligence, and drive to slot into our experienced team and help lead new and ongoing projects. This is an opportunity to put the latest technology into practice for some of the UK's biggest brands.
Working with a team of Developers, UX Architects, Designers & Project Managers within the Creative group, you will play a pivotal role in the success of multiple projects. Your multitasking skills and ability to deal with change effectively will be put to the test daily.
You will be involved in the full life cycle of projects, including estimating, scoping, and specification. You will be a self-starter, able to proactively work with internal stakeholders to get up to speed on projects with minimal oversight.
Your ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical members of the team will be critical. Part of the role will be to mentor and advocate for solid development practices within the team.
Key Accountabilities for Sitecore Developer
- Ensuring that technical best practices are followed
- Hands on development and delivery of projects
- Scoping and estimating projects
- Helping to write clear and concise documentation, including functional and technical specifications
- Conducting code-reviews with team members
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and technology developments
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally working in an agency environment
- Sitecore certification (minimum v8)
- An extensive array of experience with C#, .NET Core and ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with Azure cloud hosting
- Experience with Azure DevOps tooling
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills
- Practical experience in applying SOLID principles in a commercial setting
- Git version control (experience using Gitflow a bonus)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines, identify issues and resolve with minimal direction
Ideal but not essential:
- Experience with Umbraco
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Octopus Deploy
- Experience with Jira
- Projects/contributions on GitHub
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £50k Annual
£40k - £55k Annual
£65k - £80k Annual
£400 - £500 Daily