Senior Network Engineer Germany and Poland
Posted on Aug 31, 2021 by Anthony James Consulting
Our client is looking for a Senior Network Engineer to do 4-6 weeks of work between two different sites, 1 in Germany and 1 in Poland.
This is a very unique opportunity for a Sr. Cisco Network Engineer (CCIE level preferably) to do this work. This would need to be someone that's a resident of the EU.
Work would include but not limited to:
- Replacement of current Router stacks inside the LAN, rack and stack of SD-WAN equipment
- Some cabling work
- Some network work
- Some pre-work at each site.
- Replacing core network equipment and core routing equipment at the site
- 4 - 6 weeks
- Likely to be 2 weeks in one country then couple of days back home then 2 weeks in next
- Almost certain to come home at weekends
- All expenses paid
- Must be CCIE
- Senior Network Engineer
- Start in approx. 3 weeks
Please apply for the Senior Network Engineer ASAP as applicants will be shortlisted soon.