Director of Business Data Architecture
Posted on Aug 31, 2021 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is seeking a Director of Business Data Architecture. Candidate will lead the strategic direction for business information architecture, metadata management, business data architecture, and data strategy functions.
- Own the strategy and migration approach of the data ecosystem to be modernized leveraging cloud-native technologies.
- Evangelize the data strategy and corresponding strategic road-maps to help the organization understand the data transformation journey and actively engage in it.
- Provide leadership and strategic direction on behalf of business for the Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) program, our company's program to adhere to and meet the data management requirements set forth by its regulator, Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA).
- Collaborate with business and IT partners to develop and utilize information architecture, inclusive of conceptual/logical data modelling capabilities and data lineage capabilities, in support of achieving business tactical and strategic goals and objectives.
- Experience in leading data modernization efforts leveraging Cloud native technologies
- Well-versed and proven experience in Cloud concepts including Data Lake, Data Ingestion, Data Virtualization, etc.
- Experience in leading a Data Strategy and Business Data Architecture function
- Experience with managing a Metadata Management function and business information modelling techniques (eg, conceptual and logical data modelling in relational and non-relational structures)
- Experience with managing and implementing data management best practices within a business operational environment
- 12+ years of relevant experience including 4+ years of management experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline; or equivalent work experience