C++ or C#/.NET Software Developer (with DevOps know-how)
Posted on Aug 31, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C++ or C#/.NET Software Developer (with DevOps know-how). The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Partake in tasks relating to full product life cycle from, prototyping & feature definitions up to deployment in production.
- Contribute to the specification, analysis, design, implementation, testing, verification, documentation & evolution of all products (including class C medical devices following IEC 62304 regulations).
- Influence the architecture & the future of our systems with ideas & code.
- Continuously monitor & improve the performance of development, releases, deployment, procedures & practices.
- Collaborate with IT & Computer System Validation departments to ensure a validated state of tools with adequate documentation in compliance with internal & regulatory requirements.
- At least 3 years of experience in Software Development including experience in C/C++ &/or C#.
- Sound experience in good engineering techniques/practices & in possession of a DevOps mind-set: incremental delivery, pair/mob programming, code review, CI/CD, TDD, CleanCode, KISS, YAGNI, SOLID, etc.
- Experienced in Git, Docker, Azure DevOps, Linux & Windows OS.
- Good experience in Agile Development.
- A knowledge of or an interest in Azure, Artifactory, Kubernetes, Python, CMake, Meson, Conan, Gtest/Catch2, Terraform, chocolatey, NuGet, Terraform, Packer, Ansible, etc.
- Ideally skilled & experienced in Cloud & Mobile Applications.
- Any experience within highly regulated environments is considered advantageous.
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- A team-player with strong communication skills.
- Ready to ask for help when needed & help others when required.
- Quality-oriented & enthusiastic to continuously further develop.
- Fluent English speaker, German language skills are considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.