Sales Specialist - Facilities Management
Posted on Aug 31, 2021 by Access Group
Job Description Sales Specialist for Access Maintain
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of Love work, Love life' has been central to our success and so we're looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1.5 million users and over 15,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
The Access Hospitality suite is now brought together on Access Workspace, bringing your key hospitality operational software requirements together into one place, with a single sign-on.
Access Workspace for Hospitality introduces new functionality on top of our core solutions to provide powerful communication and collaboration tools to help increase engagement and share information across all functions from GMs and operations to finance and front of house.
You now have access to powerful apps that enable staff to complete tasks and find key information quickly and easily. Customisable views ensure that each team member sees the business critical information that is relevant to them, at the touch of a button. Disparate systems for managing your bookings, EPOS transactions, stock, purchase to pay, F&B requirements, property maintenance and your biggest asset, your people are a thing of the past - as insightful and real-time reporting is available in one location.
Maintenance software to provide additional technical and industry knowledge in sales meetings. They will support the sales person as well as have a strong sales aptitude and be able to develop relationships with organisations and companies across the UK.
This role requires both strong sales and relationship building skills as you will also support the sales and marketing team at general events, seminars and webinars and assist in educating the sales team on the product and providing additional answers and advice with ITT's and RFP's enhancements when appropriate.
You will have the ability to sell and inspire, motivate and drive growth in this amazing market where we support out clients through accelerated growth and increased operational efficiencies.
Coming from a FM background, you will have a track record in exceeding targets and be experienced in presenting a company vision and be able to articulate our unique value proposition
Day-to-day, you will:
- Translation of client business requirements into proposed system solutions
- Preparation of specific datasets and databases to demonstrate client-specific concepts
- Need great software presentation skills to demonstrate proof of concept solutions
- Creation of customised workflows and processes
- Demonstrating the above in a client setting or in a webinar environment
- Providing additional technical or industry knowledge in sales meetings to support the sales person in front of the client
- Providing insights to sales and marketing from your FM knowledge and experience
- Providing education to the sales team on the FM product and portfolio when appropriate
- Information is given on the full range of products and services including clear reference to Value & Insight where appropriate.
- Tight organisational and time management skills.
- Pricing quotations are accurate & in line with agreed pricing
- Information facilitates decision making on future product or service developments, pricing and selling processes.
As a well-rounded sales professional, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Previous Experience in a similar or senior sales or implementation role
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent time management skills.