Customer Success Advisor (Payments Software)
Posted on Aug 31, 2021 by Access Group
Customer Success Advisor
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of Love work, Love life' has been central to our success and so we're looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company driven through adoption of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access solutions to help their organisation thrive.
You are excited about working for a best in class, fast growing payments business.
Background in the Payments industry (Card processing and/or DD) preferred.
You are passionate about proactive customer service and have the desire to help your customers by giving them a best-in-class experience!
Day-to-day, you will:
• Respond to inbound calls and weblogged queries, assisting both customers and end customers, providing an excellent service at all times
• Deal with complaints, including resolution and logging, as well as escalating to appropriate teams
• Keep up to date with policy changes through the use of internal systems and training
• Raise potential problems with management and the appropriate teams
• Provide high-level customer service and platform support via telephone, web, or LiveChat
• Proactively reach out to our customers to ensure they're using the platform and getting the most out of our service
• Resolving customer queries in accordance with our Milestones (SLA's)
• Maintain our case management system to a high level of accuracy, ensuring all queries are recorded, solved, or escalated as appropriate
• Take initiative and support continuous improvement of our customers experience by proactively identifying case trends, researching potential challenges, and creating solutions
• Promoting the online Access Customer Success Portal, including helping customers register
• Writing, editing, and revising Knowledge Base articles
• Producing training and webinar content to be shared both internally and externally
• Ensure that the quality of the support meets The Access Customer Service standards by delivering against - and exceeding - your objectives
• Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FCA requirements
As a well-rounded Customer Success Advisor your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• Previous experience with a Merchant acquiring and/or open banking support background
• Knowledge of business banking processes, products, and services
• The ability to manage risks and follow regulatory, operational, and control processes
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we will and take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension, and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!