WMS Implementation Consultant
Posted on Aug 31, 2021 by Access Group
Implementation Consultant - WMS
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of Love work, Love life' has been central to our success and so we're looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Recommend and drive best practice process improvements for our clients to ensure they maximise the benefits of our solutions.
• Bridge the gap between physical operations and system driven process.
• Build lasting relationships with our clients and become a trusted advisor.
• Carry out remote or on site consultancy using our Software solutions.
• Deliver all aspects of a project implementation including; installation, configuration, data import, training, in flight support and go live handholding.
• Deliver value add services post project and to the wider customer base.
• Deliver projects following the Access Implementation Methodology (AIM) or Access FlightPath model, under the direction of an Access Project Manager.
• Proactively manage client implementations to support the Project Manager in ensuring that they operate to time and within budget.
• Communicate with clients and third parties appropriately and managing client expectations to ensure that the solution implementation is a success.
• Assisting the wider product team with developing system documentation, change requests and training materials as required.
• Identify additional sales / upgrade opportunities and liaise with the account managers to ensure that the client's needs are met.
• Undertake the relevant administrative tasks in line with procedures.
• Some UK Travel and overnight stays when required.
As a well-rounded Implementation Consultant, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• Confidence in speaking and presenting to customers at C-level and Floor level.
• Flexibility and ability to problem solve quickly whilst under pressure.
• Ability to manage issues and understand business impact of them.
• General understanding of Warehousing, Logistics and the Third Party Logistics (3PL) industry.
• Previous exposure to Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and/or Order Management Systems (OMS).
• Previous experience with E-Commerce and Courier services.
• Previous experience of SQL scripting and Microsoft SQL Server.
• Previous experience in a consultancy / training / implementation role preferred but not required.
• Previous experience of Commercial management within projects preferred but not required.
• Previous experience working for a software organisation preferred but not required.
• Previous experience of Crystal report writing preferred but not required.
• Previous experience of software project implementation.
• Knowledge Microsoft office applications.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!