Service Desk Application Assistant (M/F/D) for multinational client in Amsterdam
Posted on Aug 31, 2021 by infeurope S.A.
We are looking for a Application Assistant (M/F/D) for multinational client in Amsterdam
Expected tasks and deliverables by the Consultant
- Registration of various external stakeholders (NCAs, MAHs, Sponsors and Contract Research Organisations), as well as internal Agency
- Ensuring the correct EV registration process E2E
- Assessing individual cases to ensure that they have been created in accordance with relevant Agency standards requirements,
- Ensuring that that issues on EV registration queries have been solved
- Providing support to external stakeholders in below areas: reporting obligations of the various stakeholders;
- Liaison with administrative and operation staff from National Competent Authorities and the pharmaceutical industry as well as with different teams in the management and coordination of the different registration processes
- Quality management and maintenance of registration data - data management
- Screening and verification of various confidential documents required as part of the established registration processes
- Evaluating the overall work performed using the statistical data analysis tools,
- Ensuring the soundness of follow-up procedures, and that these are being correctly followed,
- Using sound judgement to escalate and request advice when the quality or quantity of work performed is below agreed thresholds,
- Acting as a principal contact for both internal and external queries relating to the EV Registration process,
- Supporting continuous improvement through identification and implementation of process improvements/simplifications in conjunction with the business requirements.
Educational and experience
- Secondary Education attested by a diploma and at least 3 years of professional experience as IT Service Desk Assistant
- ITIL V3 foundation certification would be an asset
- Previous experience using a document management (Documentum) system.
- Previous experience using Atlassian JIRA Service Desk management tool would be an advantage;
- Previous experience in any of the following technologies at a low to medium level would be an advantage: Hibernate; Lucene; Java, ASP; HTML, COM+; Camel; Powerbuilder; Spring Webflow; Struts; JSTL; Velocity; Oracle Internet Directory (Ldap); SQL, Web Services; Oracle DBMS administration; Oracle DBMS/development; BEA Weblogic; CVS;
- Knowledge of HL7 Standard would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of common operating systems and software applications such as MS Office, Windows 7 and 10,
- Service desk experience in an SAP environment would be an advantage
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural team and good communication skills in English - level C1/C2 (effective operational proficiency or advanced)
- Previous IT Service Desk experience;
- Previous customer service experience;
- Attention to details
- Conflict management
- Reporting skills
- Team player with a willingness to offer and provide help to non-technical users;
- The ability to work in unusual situations, flexibility and a willingness to undertake tasks not directly related to the job description;
- Good problem-solving skills; ability to visualize a problem or situation
- Ability to handle a constantly changing flow of traffic
- Ability to provide support over the phone; good phone skills,
infeurope is a Luxembourg-based IT service provider, designing, developing and managing multilingual information and documentary systems in many application areas and business sectors. For more than 38 years we have delivered IT systems and solutions.