Client Services Manager (French)
Posted on Aug 28, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Client Services Manager vacancy requiring profound French skills for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- 3+ years of working experience, preferably in an area where you work well with clients plus expertise in Compliance, Business Risk Management and Legal or similar
- Good understanding of the book of work of a Client Manager/ARM within a financial institution combined with know-how of relevant processes and systems
- Banking apprenticeship with further education or a completed university degree
- Languages: French and English, fluent in written and spoken
- Collaborating with and providing support to Senior Relationship Managers who service sophisticated U/HNWI client relationships focusing on the markets Benelux and France
- Overseeing intricate account openings, for example domiciliary companies, trusts and foundations
- Executing all processes relating to a private banking account's life cycle as well as all administrative tasks along the client life cycle
- Handling securities and foreign exchange transactions with an exposure to derivatives, liquidity management and credit issues
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.