Microservices Software Engineer - ASP.NET
Posted on Aug 27, 2021 by Source Technology
Source Group are currently working alongside a leading Financial Institution in Europe as they look to recruit a Senior Software Engineer who is experienced working with Microservices and ASP.NET.
In order to help successfully deliver a strategic project, a senior .NET micro-services software engineer with experience in the OpenShift Container Platform is required. This is a high profile role with visibility across the organization.
- Design, implement and test ASP.NET Core micro-services as part of an agile DevSecOps team
- Design, implement and test a Blazor Front End web site for users
- Coordinate and conduct system and integration testing;
- Document design and implementation decisions
- At least 5 years' development experience of which at least 2 years should be in MS .NET Core, micro-services and containers.
- Experience in designing and implementing large-scale web applications
- Strong hands-on experience with the following technologies: C#/.NET(core), ASP.NET (core), containers (OpenShift is a plus), Kafka, API Gateway, relational and non-relational databases (HDFS is a plus), modern CI/CD pipelines
- Strong data processing skills: ETL, ELT, datasets comparisons, wide range of data sources and stores
- Solid knowledge of design and integration patterns, in particular event-driven architecture
- Solid knowledge of multi-tier architectures, micro- services and DDD
- A passion for clean code, software craftsmanship and automated testing (TDD a plus), and the ability to impart this knowledge to others;
- Top tier experience in ASP.NET Core (3.1+) and web development.
This role will be supporting an organistion on a 4 year Technology transforamtion programme and requires people to relocate to Switzerland full time.