Senior VBA Engineer
Posted on Aug 27, 2021 by Experis AG
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a VBA Engineer for an initial 3-month contract within a leading Energy company in Zurich.
Remote work within the EU possible
Skills, tasks & experiences:
- Expert knowledge of office system
- Capable of building high quality solutions aligned with architectural standards
- Capable of taking over and further developing/maintaining existing solutions
- Business analysis skills and knowledge of electric utility industry an advantage
- Analysis and documentation
- Relevant certification an advantage
- Proficient in VBA development, with the main focus on Excel solutions
- Senior engineer able to work independently, under heavy pressure, and handle multiple internal clients with conflicting priorities in parallel
- .NET/C#, Python, AWS are highly beneficial
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.