Posted on Aug 27, 2021 by Experis AG
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a D365 Consultant to join and Advisory firm to play an important role in large-scale client engagements primarily related to implementing Microsoft Dynamics finance & operations.
This is a 9 month assignment based in Zurich
- Play an important role in large-scale client engagements primarily related to implementing Microsoft Dynamics finance & operations
- Work together with the customer to determine the most suitable architecture, Target Operation Models, process optimization and roadmaps towards future state
- Lead and participate in business process reviews, especially related to core Accounting and Finance departments
- Assist in expanding the relationship with key clients, as the go to provider for Microsoft Dynamics services
- Translating clients unique business requirements into functional will be a great asset
- Coordinate business case creations with client stakeholders for any system enhancements
- Follow market developments and trends, share them internally as well as with your clients
- 2 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- Experience in the Finance area,
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.