Posted on Aug 27, 2021 by Talis Clinical
Talis Clinical, LLC provides health technology supporting clinicians to impact patient safety and improve outcomes. The team at Talis Clinical is committed to developing technologies that provide enhanced safety and mitigation of adverse clinical events, while providing an intuitive, productive user experience.
We are a fast-paced organization with a culture orientated toward higher purpose outcomes and principles. This will be the most meaningful work you can do.
Full-Time, On-site, This position is not eligible for employment visa sponsorship. Only candidates authorized to work in the United States will be considered.
- Improving the reliable automation of software releases to customer environments.
- Enabling R&D teams to have the latest tooling available, for TFS and Visual Studio.
- Provide guidance, training and leadership required to move to reliable software release with proper checks and balances available in TFS and Visual Studio.
- Improving and supporting software releases, until reliable automated software checks & balances and releases are implemented and validated.
- Project management, performance testing and benchmarking
- 5-10 years of experience in DevOps
- Proficiency with TFS (Team Foundation Services) for issue tracking, or similar issue tracking systems
- Proficiency with TFVC, preferably, or similar version control systems
- Improve build and release pipelines
- Strong security concepts knowledge
- Ability to work autonomously and collaborate with remote team members
- Ability to understand complex processes and improve upon them
- Proficiency with CI/CD concepts, preferably with .NET applications
- Proficiency with SQL databases, MSSQL preferred
- Experience with cloud technology, Azure preferred
- Experience leading a team of fellow engineers
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Complex Problem Solving - Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Active Learning - Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Judgment and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, detail oriented
- Able to communicate technical scenarios at both a high-level and detailed level as required by audience
- Team leadership - the ability to leverage respect and influence to successfully implement improvements you recommend to the team.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or relevant professional experience
Annual Salary Range/Benefits
- Please provide salary requirements with resume
- Major Health-Dental-Vision Insurance, 401K matching, Short Term Disability
- Great development environment
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$110k - $120k Annual
$100k - $120k Annual
$120k - $140k Annual
$60 - $100 Hourly