Technical Author - API/Code Libraries
Posted on Aug 27, 2021 by Edissero Ltd
Technical Writer - API/Code Libraries - London/Remote
- An experienced writer and familiar with API technology and/or code libraries?
- Looking for a new role with an expanding and successful software company?
- Excited by the challenge of making your mark as one of the company's first technical writers?
If you're saying yes, then keep reading
A fantastic opportunity is available with our rapidly growing fintech client where investment is heavily focussed on valuable product documentation and user experience. In this brand new role and alongside another writer, you'll be responsible for shaping the company's product literature suite and crafting an engaging onboarding journey for their customers.
Working closely with product, UX and marketing teams, you'll set technical writing guidelines and ensure consistent terminology across all channels.
- Solid technical writing experience in a software development environment.
- Experience of documenting extensive libraries of code and an understanding of API technology.
- Ideally, experience of writing documentation for a programmer, data analyst or investment-strategist audience.
- A confident approach and the ability to ask questions of subject matter experts.
- The ability to take the perspective of users and create docs with their specific use cases in mind.
- An understanding of one or more of the following would be advantageous: Artificial intelligence; machine learning, Datamodelling, mathematics; statistical modelling; quantitative analysis; advanced analytics.
On offer is a fantastic salary of up to £80,000 p.a., discretionary bonus and lots of great benefits. You'll also get to enjoy a varied and dynamic work culture, and work 2 days a week from home.