Posted on Aug 27, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
In Levy we are looking for a Conversion Developer with extensive experience working with data transformation in ETL processes migration to SAP. You'll work with an international agile/scrum team with one backlog in one of the biggest financial companies in Europe.
Levy is an international IT staffing organisation providing recruitment and project resourcing services to companies ranging from start-ups to well established global players across the UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium and the USA. By partnering with our clients, we provide tailored interim and permanent IT staffing solutions to help them deliver their initiatives across applications and infrastructure, touching areas such as Digital, Data, Cloud, Cybersecurity and ERP.
What are you going to do?
- Provide input into our data migration strategy and policy.
- Analyse our data model together with business analysts in order to determine the right data for cleansing and migration
- Assist business analysts in data mapping activities where appropriate
- Transform data from our current systems into a format compatible for loading into our new systems.
- Perform quality testing on transform activities and communicate with others in the ETL chain on areas of concern, advise on solutions etc.
- Create hashtotals for checking completeness and accuracy (where required/applicable).
What are we looking for in you?
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- Experience with data-mapping.
- Experience with a variety of conversion tools.
- Hands on experience with a variety of programming languages (Python and SQL), databases and data models.
- Nice to have experience conducting transform/conversion activities for a variety of HR applications.
- Preferably experience with Visma-Raet's YouForce suite
- Preferably experience with SAP SuccessFactors EC, ECP, SAP Concur, Benify, PeopleDoc
- Located in Netherlands.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Dutch is Big Plus!
Are you interested in being part of this awesome project? Send me an InMail with your updated CV and will call you ASAP!