Professional Services Consultant
Posted on Aug 27, 2021 by 83Zero Ltd
My client is a market leader whose solutions combine Real Time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints. Their cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees' experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work.
The Professional Services Consultant is an integral part of the services organization and a customer-facing representative of the company. The consultant is responsible for ensuring that the company's products are implemented within a customer's organization in such a way as to meet or exceed a customer's reasonable expectations of the solution's technical and business benefits.
The Professional Services Consultant's role requires a hard-working and enthusiastic person with strong technical and communication skills who is able to establish and maintain trusted technical advisor status. The ability to travel to and work from a customer's own office or site is essential as and when required.
- Maintain sufficient technical capability and current best practice knowledge to be able to implement and operate all products at an advanced level of competency during a project implementation
- Install and configure products in line with the agreed solution design and prepare all relevant technical project deliverables
- Implement all technical aspects of service delivery to the required standard of quality
- Educate and empower customers to take full advantage of the solution so that it is fully adopted
- Understand customer requirements to be able to advise and implement a relevant solution in line with industry best practices
- Work collaboratively with internal teams (sales, pre-sales, support, product management) and partners
- Contribute to our community forums by posting and publishing articles
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in ITSM domain in a customer-faced role
- Good troubleshooting skills and technical knowledge of IT operations and ITIL
- Exposure to Digital Transformation projects, preferably End-User related
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows clients and applications, MacOS is a plus
- Desired experience with Cloud deployments (eg Architecture, Security (SSO), API's)
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in an unsupervised environment
- Excellent communication, customer-facing and teamwork skills
- Enthusiasm for working in an international, collaborative and fast-paced environment and learning new technologies
- Fluent in French, English (spoken and written)
Please apply now for more details!