Posted on Aug 27, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Urgent opportunity as an Endpoint Manager/Autopilot/Analytics required for a 12 month contract based in the Netherlands.
Position: Endpoint Manager/Autopilot/Analytics
Duration: 12months +
Rate: Flexible, based on the market average
* 5+ years of relevant IT experience in Azure and administering enterprise level IT infrastructure solutions within multinational organizations
* Solid experience in the field of technical documentation and the ability to present complex interrelationships in an easy and understandable way.
* Strong experience with PowerShell Scripting and other command-line interfaces
* Strong learning aptitude and ability to learn new technologies independently
* Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments and projects
* Self-motivated, directed and passionate
* Must have excellent organizational and time management skills
* Positive attitude towards change and ability to adapt
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment and interact with all levels of management as well vendors and customers
* Strong problem solving and Analytical/Reasoning skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Well-proven time management skills while remaining flexible in responding to changing company and/or client needs
* Experience working in a consulting environment preferred
* Expertise in Win32 app application deployments.
* Works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives (Collaborates)
* Ability to grasp new technologies quickly and multitask on multiple responsibilities
* Build and maintain continuous integration processes
* Ability to plan and manage changes in a production environment while reducing user impact
* Ability to troubleshoot and resolve patch deployment related issues
* Expert for EndPoint Manager
* Experience with Windows Autopilot
* Experience with SCCM
* Experience with Desktop Analytics
* Experience with Windows as a Service
* Familiar with networking concepts
* Knowledge on Security Groups and Azure Active Directory (AAD).
* Knowledge on Windows Defender and IAM.
* Working experience in Transition Projects.
* Expert on ServiceNow Ticketing Tool.
* Added advantage working experience with PowerBI for reporting.
* Experience with automation
* Management of Windows environments and Infrastructure for an enterprise company
* Experience with software distribution, patch management of Windows 10 clients
* Previous experience in a global environment and with managed service providers
If you are interested in this position, apply to this opportunity as interviews are scheduled to commence immediately.