Project Manager Supply Chain
Posted on Aug 27, 2021 by Experis AG
Project Manager Supply Chain
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across a number of professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
For one of our clients, a leading consultancy, we are looking for a Project Manager Supply Chain.
This is a contracting position starting ASAP with extension possibilities.
- Support the project on a business-critical global compliance project. They will work with cross functional team(s) to identify delivery tasks/milestones for each of the workstreams and track through implementation.
- Assist with project documentation preparation/control and assist as required to coordinate the project through the planning and implementation phases of the project.
- Work with the Project manager to co-ordinate all project activities
- Identify the major project tasks/milestones, timelines and owners to support the project deployment date in collaboration with all workstream leads.
- Develop/maintain full-scale project plans and associated communication documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members in a timely and clear fashion.
- Monitor progress of all major tasks/milestones through to completion with all project team members and other assigned owners to maintain accurate visibility of project status.
- Report/escalate any slippage that impacts the planned deployment dates.
- Identify the critical path and work with team pull in/maintain completion dates
- Work with Project manager & Workstream Leads on establishing test plans, resourcing plans
- and progress reporting. Stand in for Project manager when required.
- Manage/coordination of documentation for change control, risks/mitigation plans, and contingency plans.
- Adhere to the DePuy project management methodology.
- All employees are responsible for minimizing both the Environmental and Health & Safety effects of the work that they perform.
- Some travel may be required with this role.
- Continuous Improvement Focus.
- Project Management Certification or experience equivalent to 2 years
- Degree level educated or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 3 years Supply Chain or associated experience.
- High-level MS Applications knowledge.
- Project Management or Project Administration experience.
- Experience of working in global Matrix organizations.
- Project management experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, visual and written).
- Ability to work with Cross-functional, Virtual and Global teams.
- Ability to articulate complex business model/processes in a way that is easily understood by others.
- Drive, energy and enthusiasm for delivering to commitments.
- Strong relationship development, conflict resolution, and team building skills.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills with good attention to detail.