Lead DevOps Engineer - 6+ Months - Remote
Posted on Aug 27, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Lead DevOps Engineer - 6months + - Remote
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer. As Lead DevOps Engineer you will be implementing and extending the client's software development environment, in a blend of existing and new tooling.
Requirements Lead DevOps Engineer Role:
- At least 5 years' experience with Linux and similar open source technologies.
- Thorough knowledge of one or more Scripting languages as Python, Ruby, Bash.
- Basic knowledge of Object Oriented software languages as Java and C#.
- Experience with git or git based source control systems (Bitbucket, GitHub, GitLab).
- Experience with CI/CD tooling like Jenkins, Travis, Bamboo, Artifactory, AWS Codebuild.
- Experience with Gradle (Groovy, Java)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools like Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Ansible or equivalent tooling.
- Experience with container technology, eg Docker Swarm, Kubernetes.
Details Lead DevOps Engineer Role:
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months + extensions
- Location: Remote until further notice (client is based in North Brabant, Netherlands)
- Rate: Depending on experience
If you, or somebody else you know could be interested in the Lead DevOps Engineer, please apply directly via the link and/or get in touch with Eva Donaque via phone or email