Posted on Aug 27, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Associate Scientist vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 2+ years of experience in Quality Control in a GMP environment
- Strong organisation and communication skills as well as good technical knowledge in analytical separation
- Adequate knowledge of software and computer tools
- University degree in Science or equivalent apprenticeship with 1 year relevant industry experience
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German fluent in written and spoken is beneficial
- Managing physical or chemical testing for quality control of biotech drug substances and drug products development in collaboration with team members and cross-functional teams
- Performing and documenting of physical or chemical experiments including pH, HPLC or Capillary Electrophoresis and UV in a cGMP environment
- Addressing simple problems as well as recognising and communicating complex problems
- Informing and supporting on deviations and unexpected results while also archiving batch records
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 17420
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.