Senior Mobile Application Developer- ONSITE-$57.34/hr
Posted on Aug 27, 2021 by ESG Consulting
Client is seeking a qualified candidate for the temporary contract position of Sr. Mobile Application Developer based in Atlanta, Georgia.
The person filling this position will work to support design and development of one of the company's service application This individual will then continue to work as a member of a technical team tasked to redesign and transition. The Sr. Mobile Application Developer will be accountable for analysing and designing the Mobile Apps to meet business and technical requirements. This includes creating and maintaining documented standards, assessment of new products and methods, developing and implementing appropriate IT practices across multiple operating systems and hardware platforms.
- The Sr. Mobile Application Developer will support app development for key projects. One will be needed to make sure that newer technology and/or technical design are used to the meet the business requirements set by the customer.
- The Sr. Mobile Application Developer provide support and leadership for the integration and design of new and enhanced systems across multiple Systems.
- Identifies user requirements by researching and analysing user needs, preferences, objectives, and working methods; studying how users consume content, including data categorization and labeling; meeting with focus groups.
- Plans information architecture by studying the site concept, strategy, and target audience; envisioning architectural scheme, information structure and features, functionality, and user-interface design; creating user scenarios; preparing data models; designing information structure, work-and dataflow, and navigation; evaluating information representation; conducting creative meetings.
- Organizes information by translating user behavior into media structure and elements; crafting interactive experiences; producing workflow diagrams, user scenarios, flowcharts, and storyboards; preparing interaction specifications, navigation rules, organization of information, and site maps; coordinating with business, technology, visual, structural, editorial, cognitive, and brand strategists.
- Is responsible for Implementing and Maintaining the MOBILE FIRST platform in AWS and On Prem.
- Will be responsible for Architecture, Design and development of mobile applications Validates information delivery by developing and completing usability test plans; evaluating traffic patterns; studying user feedback; coordinating with Usability Specialists.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- 8 Years of Programming experience in either Java, Objective-C or C++.
- 8 years of Web technologies AngularJs, Angular, NodeJs, Ionic Framework and adjacent technologies such as Node and Webpack
- 8 years of Experience working with remote data via JSON and XML format and REST and SOAP APIs
- 8 years of Experience with IBM MobileFirst Platform Foundation
- 8 years of Native Android Application development
- 8 years of Experience developing mobile apps using cloud platforms
- 8 years of Web development experience which includes the programming/development of web applications.
- 8 years of Strong Experience with Java/J2EE, Spring MVC, Hibernate, EJB, Spring.
- 8 years of Design, code, test, and deploy J2EE based applications into industry-leading container/Application Server environments such as WebSphere/Weblogic/JBos
- 8 years of Knowledge of any Web technologies like AngularJs, Angular, React, NodeJs and Ionic Framework
- 8 years of Designing and implementing web applications using J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC, Flex, Hibernate, EJB 3.0, Struts, Oracle 12g, ANT, Maven, workflow engines
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field from an accredited college or university is desired
- Deep technical knowledge of mobile application development (Android, iOS, Windows etc.).
- Knowledge of UI frameworks (Android, iOS, XML), MVP application design and complex, reactive touch based UI.
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design optimized for Embedded systems.
- Experience with IBM Mobile First preferred.
- Experience with AWS infrastructure
- AWS certifications preferred
- The performance of this position will be based on the following criteria's:
- Knowledge of the work
- Quantity of Work
- Quality of Work
- Initiative Dependability/Responsibility Quality of Interpersonal Relationships Attendance/Punctuality Supervisory Ability