Posted on Aug 27, 2021 by Church International Ltd.
This is your opportunity to join one of the most recognisable names in international banking. With a presence in over 60 countries, they are one of Europe's biggest employers and have achieved Top Employer Europe certification. This means you'll be joining a responsible, positive, and thriving business that puts wellbeing and personal development at the top of its agenda.
As a data Engineer you will be a key contributor in preparing and making data available in a safe and secure manner, for multiple usages by Businesses and Functions, and for multiple purposes - reporting, analytics, and/or applications. You will contribute to potentially big productivity for all Data Consumers - ie People consuming or using the data - of the Businesses and Functions, by delivering well designed and running Data Assets, to be used bank-wide and for global usage, or within a specific Business or Function for specific local needs and usages.
Your main objectives will be:
- To collect business requirements through various requirements techniques.
- To translate them into an efficient Data solution by designing data flows, data models and data stores/data sets, mapping rules, access mechanisms.
- To analyse the best golden sources of data and define the business and technical rules on how to integrate them.
- To prototype the solution in order to support the business validation.
- To design and develop the logical and physical data models and data stores, and to industrialise the feeding and deliveries from the integrated data stores (Datawarehouse, DataMart's, data sets).
- To streamline these data pipelines across the enterprise, for maximum usage throughout the company or business/function.
- Have at least 6 years of relevant experience in Data Analytics.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location.