Solution Architect Fortinet
Posted on Aug 27, 2021 by Church International Ltd.
My client is a well-established successful professional services company. They have always had a great name in their specialist field with their Clients. My client has a need that is for a person to fill a short-term six months contract outside of IR35 whilst they backfill a position for their busy and growing teams.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record, be able to work remotely but be able to come to our client's office in London when needed which will be for at least 1-2 days per week.
The candidate must have -
- Excellent knowledge and experience of large Fortinet migrations and have experience in Fortinet Migrations, design, and Implementation. I
- Interfacing with a cross technology team who are covering F5, ACI,
- Traditional Routing and Switching, and VMware NSX.
- Legacy Fortinets to New Fortinet Migrations, Some migrations are Fortinet to NSX DFW.
- Working with the Infrastructure Architecture team to build new infrastructure and transition services from Legacy to New Infrastructure and support in the design and technical solution documentation.
- Carry out Traffic and Policy Analysis, document migration strategy, and prepare change documents for execution.
- Create configuration templates and Configure,
- Test & Install New Firewall Clusters.
- Have a strong understanding and hands-on experience on Fortigate Firewalls including HA and VDOMs .
- A strong experience in troubleshooting migration-related issues on Fortinets and good hands-on experience in running debugs/captures on Fortinet Firewalls.
- A strong understanding and hands-on experience on Checkpoint Firewalls.
- A strong understanding and hands-on experience on Skybox .FortiManager
- A strong understanding and hands-on experience on FortiManager for new device integrations, new ADOMs, policy management, use of Scripts etc
- A strong understanding and hands-on experience on FortiAnalyzer for new device integrations, log analysis.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience on BGP, Static Routes, Route Redistribution. Ability to create complex meaningful network diagrams using Visio,
- Experience in performing complex migration tasks.
- Sound experience of enterprise networks and Firewalls.
- Hands-on experience on the use of Service Now, Cyberark, Solarwinds.Deep understanding of TCP/IP and Routing Protocols - layer 2 and layer 3 VLANS. Concepts include, but not limited to, BGP, OSPF, VRRP, HSRP, NAT, 802.1q and 802.1ah
- Cisco ACI - Any experience with ACI will be advantageous
- F5 - Any experience with F5's will be advantageous
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location.