Posted on Aug 26, 2021 by Primary Health Properties Plc
Primary Health Properties (PHP) Plc is the largest dedicated healthcare REIT in the UK and a FTSE 250 company. As a specialist investor in modern purpose-built primary healthcare assets (i.e. GP Surgeries / Medical Centres) located across the UK and Ireland, the REIT has 519 properties under management, valued at £2.7bn with a rent roll in excess of £131m. The delivery of high quality property and facilities management is therefore key to tenant relationships and maintaining the assets of the company.
As a result of the continued growth of PHP, an exciting and dynamic new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Property Management surveyor to join the existing team. Reporting to an Associate Director, the role will be based in the London office and the the properties to be managed are located in London and the South East of England.
Duties will include:
Property inspections and tenant review meetings
- Service charge management including budgets and annual reconciliations
- Management of planned and reactive maintenance contracts
- Working alongside Facilities Managers on Service Charge properties
- Support the FM/Helpdesk team with contractor liaison and management
- Effective tenant communication and support
- Rent collection and debt control
- Providing technical support to our in-house Helpdesk staff
- Review and submit CAPEX recommendations
- Lease management ensuring compliance of both the Landlord and Tenant
- Overseeing Lease assignments, Licence for Alterations etc and liaising with solicitors
- Data input via property management / H&S database systems (e.g. Case management)
- Liaison with the wider London and Stratford upon Avon based property teams
- Liaison with external stakeholders (e.g Surveyors / Consultants)
- Submit building insurance claims and support the team in dealing through to completion
- Travel to and from South East England, and to Stratford Upon Avon office location when required
- Support the drive for change and improvement within the business
- Health & Safety management / compliance
You will have experience of working within an existing commercial property management environment either client side or for a consultant and capable of delivering a high-quality service to promote and maintain good working relationships across a range of tenants, consultants and contractors.
The following skills are essential:
- Property Management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised and excellent time management
- Team player
- Naturally enquiring to ensure the right solutions are progressed
The following skills are desirable:
- MRICS qualification
- Experience using property management systems (e.g Landmark)
- Experience working with support teams (e.g Helpdesk)
- Experience working alongside Facilities Managers
- BSc Estate Management or similar property related degree.
- MRICS or working towards qualification with relevant experience.
- Clean driving licence
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary available subject to experience and qualifications. Remuneration package to be agreed and in line with current market practice (Start Date ASAP).
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£20 - £21 Hourly
£25k - £28k Annual
£40.5k - £40.5k Annual
£22 - £24 Hourly
£22k - £24k Annual
£33k - £35k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual