AWS Developer x 4 - Fully remote initially
Posted on Aug 26, 2021 by RAFT Recruitment
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a 12 month AWS Developer contract working fully remote from your home office initially, then after 3-6 months moving to the Netherlands once restrictions are lifted. The project is a transformation from Informatica and Hadoop environments to AWS. If you have exposure and have completed similar projects you need to apply.
Total Experience and Skills Required.
- AWS Expertise: 4 years and above with at least 2 projects completed
- Experience in designing and building BI environments on AWS, which includes working with services like S3, Redshift, Amazon Athena, AWS Glue, DMS and Appflow, Lambda.
- Experience using monitoring solutions like CloudWatch
- Experience in Python, pySpark.
- Experience in using AWS CLIs Building ETL jobs and integration in Glue, Redshift Built S3 buckets and managed policies for S3 buckets and used S3 bucket and Glacier for storage and backup on AWS with various partitioning strategies.
- Exposure to CICD Cloud Deployment Experienced as Data Engineer