Posted on Aug 26, 2021 by Harvey Nash Group
Role: Engineering Manager - Fintech
Location: Dublin City Centre
Duration: Full Time
Harvey Nash have an excellent opportunity for an Engineering Manager to join a brand-new team being set up by one of our key customers.
They are one of Ireland's leading financial services companies who are undergoing a massive transformation and as Engineering Manager you will work across the business to help drive the transformation forward by having input into deciding new ways of working, evaluating and implementing new technology initiatives and operating at a strategic level as well as a technical level.
As part of a brand-new team you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the business by building engineering teams, you will be responsible for hiring the right people for the right roles. You will Lead and mentor teams of engineers to ensure that the development processes and tooling are effective and that the solutions are delivered to the highest quality.
This position also offers the opportunity for further progression within the business as the team grows as well as the opportunity to be part of a collaborative organisiaion working with cutting edge technologies and best practices.
A full job specification is available upon request
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Third Level qualification in Computer Science or Relevant Discipline
- Experience leading engineering teams in the development of full stack software, infrastructure services and data assets
- Technical knowledge of Test Automation, AWS, CI/CD
- Knowledge of Devop's
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Proven track record in leading and mentoring teams
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£76.8k - £94.9k Annual
£85.8k - £99.4k Annual
£81.3k - £90.4k Annual