Posted on Aug 26, 2021 by Lucas Kennedy
My client are looking for a Automations/Integrations Engineer to join them. The role will be based in Barcelona but remote working is an option.
The Automations/Integrations Engineer role is responsible for delivering automated solutions for software processes, running tests for databases, systems, networks, applications, hardware and software, identifying bugs and quality issues in development, data, services or business processes.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Automate data exchange automation between the Enterprise Systems (ETLs, Events Processing) and Enterprise Data reporting.
- Ensure reliability, scalability and observability on the implemented automations, in alignment with Integrations strategy defined by Architecture.
- Ensure that the automations documentation is accurate, up to date and following the conventions defined.
- Work with multiple departments and understand their individual needs and objectives.
- Manage data, including the creation, update and deletion of data from one or multiple datasets.
- Process confidential and proprietary information in compliance to information policies.
- Execute the necessary initiatives aimed at implementing the MDM Strategy.
- Identify and oversee initiatives for data integrity and normalization within and across the departments, and within and across systems.
- Monitor MDM-related costs and quality.
Your skills and qualifications include:
- Solid analytical and logic skills.
- Experience in Computer Science and algorithm management.
- Experience with data and processes Modelling tools.
- Development experience in any Back End programming language (Java, Python, Ruby, NodeJS, etc).
- Strong knowledge of APIs.
- Solid understanding of how cloud environments work (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Experience in Scripting languages (Bash, Python, Go, Powershell).
- Advanced knowledge in database technologies (eg SQL, Oracle, SQLServer, SAP HANA and NoSQL databases).
- Proven experience in projects managing a set of various data sources.
- Experience with any iPaaS (Workato, Mulesoft, etc).
- Must show initiative, proactively finding and solving problems.
- Be a business-focused, creative, innovative, pragmatic, and positive team player.
- Creative thinking, very good analytical problem-solving skills.
- Ownership and result oriented person.
- Good written, spoken and interpersonal communication skills.
- Technical and business level English is a must.
- Excellent organisational, data management and data documentation skills.
It would be great if you would also have
- Knowledge in Prometheus, Grafana, Datadog.
- Experience with and the ability to troubleshoot large data sets.
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and Internet resources.
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
- Experience in Data Migration.
- Experience with Data Quality.
- Spanish and French are a highly valuable asset.