Posted on Aug 26, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
- Design and develop high-quality software using object-oriented design principles, unit-testing, design and code reviews, and other software development best practices
- Design reusable and extensible software that interoperates seamlessly with current or new architectures
- Seek assistance when required, and actively contribute to team activities including design and code reviews, and mentoring
- Demonstrate increasing understanding of the business side of electronic trading, including trading strategies, financial markets and instruments, and industry trends
- Bachelors or master's degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- 5+ years C++ development experience in a Linux or Mac OSX environment
- Experience with TCP/IP, socket-level programming, low-latency Middleware, multi-threaded programming, STL, (MySQL-) databases
Will be great if:
You have experience in the electronic trading industry and an understanding of electronic markets and trading instruments.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.