Cloud AWS Data Engineer (SQL, Postgresql, Linux)
Posted on Aug 26, 2021 by Jumar Solutions Ltd
Jumar Solutions are looking to engage a Data Engineer to join our team and work on an exciting central government project - strong SQL and data skills are essential and experience of AWS Quicksight/Athena is also required.
We are supporting a very interesting Public Sector project of work and are in need of a Data Engineer with some experience and a keen interest in AWS to join our team - this is a great opportunity to pick up Cloud/AWS skills.
You will be looking at Data structure design and implementation, Data migration design and execution as well as Data analysis and warehousing. Data Extraction and presentation will also form part of your remit.
Key responsibilities are:
- Data structure design and implementation
- Data migration design and execution
- Data analysis and warehousing
- Data extraction and presentation
- AWS Quicksight and Athena
- High degree of proficiency in SQL (PostgreSQL) OR Pentaho
- Experience of Data Model design
- Experience with building data Extract Transform and Load (ETL) processes using appropriate toolsets
- Familiarity with basic Linux commands, navigation, editing and Scripting
- Experience with Amazon Web Services data platform tools - Redshift, Glue, Quicksight etc.
- Experience with data visualization products such as PowerBI, Tableau, Qlikview
- Experience with other Cloud based platforms
If you are seeking a new opportunity and would like to work on a project that has real social value please apply ASAP - we can interview and hire NOW!