Senior Auditor (Financial Services) - Switzerland
Posted on Aug 26, 2021 by Apollo Solutions
A global Financial Services firm are seeking a German-speaking Senior Financial Auditor to join their Switzerland based practice, with multiple locations across Switzerland available.
In this exciting role, you will have the opportunity to work with large multinational corporations in the Banking and Insurance sector, whilst having the opportunity to gain a fully accredited corporate MBA.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining productive working relationships with client personnel and assess clients' satisfaction.
- Coordinating the translation of the group audit strategy to detailed audit programs for distribution to multiple executing locations.
- You will be heavily involved in the audit of Swiss subsidiaries and international companies headquartered in in Switzerland.
- Auditing financial statements which are prepared according to IFRS, US GAAP, Swiss GAAP FER and RVB accounting standards.
- Delivery of FINMA supplementary audits on special audit topics.
- Assist in growing a dynamic practice through the development of trusted client relationships and high performing teams
- Relevant Bachelor's or Master's degree.
- Fluent in English and/or German.
- You have 2-4 years of audit experience.
- Experience with IFRS, US GAAP, Swiss GAAP FER or RVB accounting standards.
- You have thorough understanding of the current business environment and relevant processes in the Banking and Insurance sector.
- Additional qualification is beneficial, eg, you have or are studying towards the Swiss CPA, ACCA, ACA etc.
- Ability to network and build strong relationships with clients.
Benefits on offer
- A base salary ranging from CHF 90,000-100,000, depending on experience.
- The opportunity to study for a fully accredited corporate MBA, fully sponsored, alongside work.
- Performance based progression system and continuous L&D opportunities.
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- The chance to join a leading firm with offices and networking opportunities globally.
Apply now to be considered for this outstanding opportunity!