Network Engineer - DDI/InfoBlox (w/m)
Posted on Aug 26, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Network Engineer - DDI/InfoBlox vacancy for our Bern based client in the financial sector.
- Several years of experience as a Network Engineer with practice in archtiecture, design and realisation of DDI (DNS, DHCP and IPAM) concepts in secure and highly-available datacenter networks
- Expertise in DDI with InfoBlox is a must, ideally with InfoBlox Certification
- Knowhow in automation using Python and Ansible
- Competency in creating detailed studies and concepts for complex, distributed system landscapes along with good technical writing skills
- Languages: Fluent English
- Designing and realising the future IKT platform while keeping record of the requirements
- Developing the solution architecture and concepts as well as defining standards for DDI functions in data centers with a focus on InfoBlox
- Creating the system architecture and conceptualising DDI in datacenter networks as well as connecting heterogenous systems via API
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through close collaboration with customers, your team and other project teams
Location: Bern, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.