Documentation Specialist Junior (German)
Posted on Aug 26, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Documentation Specialist Junior (German) vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Prior experience in documenting, document processing or archive work is advantageous
- Detail oriented way of work with a strong focus on accuracy
- Sound MS Office skills
- Ability and willingness to quickly adapt and learn new skills and processes
- Languages: Excellent German, preferably native/fluent; English, fluent in written and spoken
- Contributing to the permanent archiving of relevant documents and historically significant objects
- Assisting in providing information on the company's history
- Handling historical and hand-written documents including identifying and scanning of those documents from physical archives
- Processing the documents through editing and classifying
- Preparing Excel files for data delivery
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.