Posted on Aug 26, 2021 by Tomorrow
One of London's leading independent branding agencies are looking for a mid-senior copywriter to join their creative team.
What's the role?
Working alongside a small and nimble creative team, key responsibilities include:
- Development of brand Tone Of Voice and guidelines
- Conceptual idea generation
- Client management, pitch and presentation
- Writing across all forms of media, including print, digital and social
- Management of more junior creatives
- Working across a variety of brands, from global entertainment to local food and beverage!
Who is their ideal candidate?
Their ideal candidates will bring fresh ideas and original insights into every project. You will have experience working within a branding capacity before, with a portfolio that shows writing variety and creative insight.
You will be a team player, but with the ability to work independently and across multiple projects. You will be detail orientated, and a stickler for grammar, punctuation and spelling!
How do I apply?
Please send your CV and PORTFOLIO to Abi at - ANY SUMBISSIONS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.