Network DDI Engineer
Posted on Aug 26, 2021 by RP International
As a Network DDI Engineer your main responsibilities will include, but not necessarily be limited to, the following:
- Analysis, configuration and implementations, design, and investigation and diagnosis of incidents and problems relating to DDI (DNS, DHCP, IPAM) and related services.
- The DDI platform with the client is Global, and this role will be focused primarily on supporting the European region.
- This engineer will be a member of the Security Network Operations team, which also manages other key network security infrastructure, and will report to the Regional Head of Security Network Operations.
Your Skills and Experience
As a Network DDI Engineer your skills and qualifications will include:
- Bachelor's degree and 5 or more years of experience in the information technology area OR
- Cybersecurity Technician Apprentice, including Associate Degree and 6 or more years of experience in the information technology area OR
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and 7 or more years of experience in the information technology area AND
- MS Office experience
- Knowledge of information technology operations
- Strong analytical skills
- Direct experience managing a DDI environment in a large enterprise, utilizing Infoblox or Bluecat
- Customer service experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Foundational experience and background in Network fundamentals
- Prior experience with DDI server builds, especially in a virtual
- Red Hat Linux
- Python or Perl Scripting, and associated DDI Automation
- Firewall management, such as Cisco ASA, Palo Alto, and/or Checkpoint
- Hybrid Cloud