IT Program Manager for Classroom Interactive Boards
Posted on Aug 26, 2021 by ESG Consulting
Our client is a school system. They are in need fo an IT Program Manager to manage a major district-wide multi-million dollar rollout of interactive boards for classrooms. This position will be responsible for coordinating all activities including but not limited to, creating a distribution/rollout strategy, priority and schedule of distributions.
The IT Program Manager will work with several parts of the IT Service Delivery team and will be responsible for managing all tasks associated with the rollout of the interactive panels. He/she will report to the Director of the PMO, but work in close collaboration with all the Director of Service Delivery and their teams to complete the assignments.
Scope of Work:
- Define a clear strategy of distribution based on assessment of the classroom/school
- Assist in the development of an effective device management plan
- Develop process flows for project distribution activities.
- Lead the documentation of processes, and procedures documents associated with the project.
- Assist in developing a communication strategy to notify school administrators of the project and the dates associate with their schools distribution
- 6 months
- Option to extend - based on performance, budget and need.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 8+ years' work experience leading programs. Process-focused experience.
- PMP Certification (preferred)
- Strong knowledge and prior work experience in information technology
- Strong customer service skills
- Must have clean criminal record with the ability to pass finger-print background check
- Must be authorized to work in the Unites States.
- Creativity and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and responsibly
- Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines, as necessary
- Excellent command of English language
- Oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of customers
- Positive, productive team player
- Desire to learn new skills and improve
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree (preferred)
This work will be completed on-site at the any of the Public Schools sites or building in the metro Atlanta area including the Center for Learning and Leadership. However, this resource will follow the working schedule as noted by the district based on COVID protocol. The Program Manager would need to work M, T, W, TH, and F (typically 8am - 5pm) .
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".