Security Architect - DLP Expert - Financial Services/Banking
Posted on Aug 26, 2021 by Apollo Solutions
Security Architect - Symantec DLP Expert is required by a financial services client of mine to join their business. This is a permanent role in New Jersey and is offering a salary range of between USD130,000 - USD160,000 (depending on experience) + bonus and benefits.
The role is reporting directly to Head of Data Security and designing, building and testing DLP policies in Symantec DLP. You will be also responsible for risk analysis and supporting DLP projects.
- 5 - 8 years of experience developing DLP policies
- Experience collecting, analysing business requirements for DLP controls
- Experience with data discovery
- Symantec DLP; (or McAfee or ForcePoint)
- Experience developing policies/rules for Email, Web and Endpoint DLP
- Excellent documentation skills
- Information Security certification, eg, CISSP, CIPP, CIPT
- Experience developing automation scripts (Python etc.) - good to have
This is a great opportunity to work in a company with a global presence in a team of very high-calibre professionals.
If you're interested in hearing more, please apply within and I will be happy to reach out and give you all the details ASAP.