Telco Solutions architect
Posted on Aug 26, 2021 by Project People
Telco Solutions Architect
Duration: 12 months
Responsible for the Management, Design, Implementation, Test, and Deployment of MVNO Changes, Defect Fixes, and Service Improvements for Telco systems.
Provide consultative support for the customers and the team as required for the development and delivery of changes and new solutions.
Support third parties to integrate seamlessly with all new changes introduced Work in partnership with Operations teams to integrate change to BAU.
Consult capacity manager with all customer propositions to ensure platform supportability well into the future.
Skills - Essential
* Intelligent Networks/Prepay charging background.
* Ericsson charging system knowledge and experience preferred.
* Telco operations knowledge of circuit core, packet core (data), Voicemail, SMSC, MMSC.
* Telco and network troubleshooting and issue resolution
* Excellent communication skills for reporting and presentation.
* Ability to capture and document complex engineering principles and designs and to articulate issues and solutions to a broad audience.
* Customer facing skills
* Knowledge of another charging system vendor will be considered.
* Interconnect design and implementation
* IP network and communications protocols design and implementation
* Teamworker and the ability to lead other members of the team
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.