Posted on Aug 26, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Video/Film Producer - vacancy for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Several years of clearly demonstrated satisfactory work performance in video production ideally in an agency or a company
- Expertise in implementation according to Corporate Design Guidelines
- Experience with different film styles from cinematic to corporate
- Academic degree or similar official recognized education in the field of multimedia production, TV journalism or comparable training
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is a plus
- Advising internal customers on video project requests via email or via MS Teams
- Organizing shoots and creating storyboards and shotlists in collaboration with the clients
- Filming with Sony cameras such as FS 7, A7s III together with cameras in the TV studio, with a drone or GoPros
- Contributing to lighting setups and audio recordings in addition to using film equipment from sliders to stabilizers to teleprompters
- Taking charge of post-production using Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Coordinating video projects in consultation with the team and act as a direct contact to internal clients
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.