Cloud Engineer x 2, Azure, CI/CD,Kubernetes, AKS/Outside of IR35
Posted on Aug 26, 2021 by Productbase Ltd
We need 2 x experienced Cloud Engineers to join our team to develop, implement and optimize cloud-based solutions. We need you to be passionate about solving challenging problems through technology and automation and focused on utilizing the cloud technologies to tackle large-scale challenges. You will assist us in delivering a large programme for our Global client
This engagement is OUTSIDE of IR35
Cloud Network and Security Engineering engagement
- Function as part of a multi-disciplinary squad to build out our cloud platform connectivity stacks
- Participate in agile ceremonies to help deliver our commitments within our team
- Utilize your technical knowledge to drive the delivery of scalable & secure network resources
- Participate in design and feedback workshops to improve our services and quality of work
- Lead new design and service catalog standards and instructions
- Assist in solving issues with the cloud services & platform related to network connectivity,
- Assist and provide end-to-end problem resolution and root cause analysis in collaboration with other functional groups, business units, and vendors.
- Build cloud network connectivity architectures & systems. Participate in design reviews and deliver on those designs.
- Take well known on-premise ways of working and translate them into a cloud-native approach for modern technologies
What you'll need:
- Hands-on experience with Terraform or equivalent Cloud-native technologies.
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of developing automated scripts with Azure Cloud.
- Familiarity and demonstrated working knowledge with VMWare vCloud to include vRealize Suite.
- Use of DevOps tools and process in creating pipelines using CI/CD or other such as Jenkins or Azure.
- Real-life working experience with Kubernetes Networking or exposure to others technology such as Service Mesh, Rancher, Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS).
- Ability to review functional and technical requirements, raising potential issues and participating actively in design discussions.
- Knowledge of networking, load balancing principles, infrastructure management concepts, and common Internet services/protocols
- Understanding of Software Defined Networking and Network Function Virtualization
- Familiarity with industry compliance and security standards
Who you are:
- Passionate about crafting and evolving CI/CD pipelines with GitLab or GitHub following GitOps principles
- Excited to bring order to Cloud automation standards
- You have experience building Cloud infrastructure while keeping security, cost, performance, and complexity at the top of your mind.
- You are someone who will fit into our Agile team and will be able to impress our internal development teams with your real-life experience and knowledge! We want you to be curious about all areas of the Cloud, Networking and Automation by being able to demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and go deeper when necessary.