Senior Technical Program Manager
Posted on Aug 26, 2021 by Skillbase Group Ltd
Senior Technical Program Manager/Scrum Master
A global technology company in the payments industry are searching for a Senior Technical Program Manager to drive multiple simultaneous projects to deliver engineering work across the portfolio in our scrum execution model.
The InControl for Commercial Payments (ICCP) team is looking for experienced Senior Technical Program Manager (Scrum Master) to work with our cross-functional development teams in managing products and services development and delivery for the customers. ICCP platform is a fundamental part of the companies commercial Solutions, enabling some of our largest customers to issue Virtual Cards for secure management and reporting on Travel, Expense & Supplier transactions.
Daily Duties/About you:
- Daily Stand-ups.
- Make sure all projects are running smoothly & on time.
- Resolve any issues or blockages.
- Demonstrated ability to operate with independence and autonomy.
- Experience defining and building cloud-native software products as a platform at scale with a deep understanding of those platforms capabilities and underlying technologies.
- Demonstrated experience breaking down problems, organizing work, planning sprints, and delivering technical programs in agile delivery models (scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Experience working on programs to define and build cloud-native software products as a platform at scale.
- Enjoys diving deep to understand of the platforms capabilities and underlying technologies.
- Proven track record of data driven decision-making and applying continuous improvement methodologies across teams.
- Can debate the delivery strategy with business teams, architects, engineers, and designers.
- Huge plus if you have expertise in Payments, IaaS, PaaS, serverless technology, CI/CD, NoSQL databases, microservices APIs, and distributed systems operations in a DevOps model.
If this role can interest you please apply now for a full job spec.