C/C++ Embedded Software Developer (SW/Algorithms/Electronic HW)
Posted on Aug 25, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C/C++ Embedded Software Developer (SW/Algorithms/Electronic HW). The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Concept & develop new platforms & products.
- Act as a key contact person for topics in the fields of eSW, security, sensors & electronics.
- Partake in know-how development in the fields of Embedded software & sustainability as well as one of the following three fields: toolchain management, algorithms or electronics.
- Generate & analyze IP.
- Develop & manufacture prototypes.
- Prepare technical documents & reports during development processes.
- At least 2 years of professional C/C ++ Embedded Software Development experience.
- Some skills & experience in Agile Development, Unit Testing & Continuous Integration.
- Skilled & experienced in Requirements & Stakeholder Management.
- Preferably experienced with Embedded Wireless Stacks (eg BLE, NFC).
- Any experience in Rapid Prototyping & Proof of Concept Development is a plus.
- Experience within the Medical Technology sector or other highly regulated environments is considered advantageous.
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering Communications Engineering (or similar).
- Strong communication skills & a team player.
- Fluent English speaker, German language skills are considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.