Posted on Aug 25, 2021 by Solirius Limited
Solirius, founded in 2007, delivers technical consultancy and application delivery. Our focus is on having a sound understanding of technology, how to implement it, and critically, how to bring this knowledge to bear to solve real world problems for our clients. We specialise in developing and advising on large systems which integrate with complex environments and business processes.
We have over 250 consultants and are growing fast. We are based in Central London, and routinely take on projects across the UK and beyond. We operate as a flat organisation and believe in trusting and supporting all of our team to operate independently, making the most of their expertise in their field. We believe in giving everyone an opportunity to continually learn and grow in the direction they choose, and we actively help and support people to shape the career that they wish to have.
We are looking for experienced QA Automation Testers/SDET to assist with leading projects with our clients from both the public and private sectors. You will have a testing background and be confident using your skills to run projects directly with clients with minimal supervision.
You will be a fundamental member of the team, responsible for designing, developing and delivering test solutions whist supporting and developing other members of the team and fostering best practice, keeping up to date with industry standards and advances.
A Quality Assurance Automation Tester is expected to have the following core skills:
- Experience of API testing.
- Experience in working with developers to plan and design automation test frameworks and test suites.
- Automation skills at the service level valued more highly than UI level automation.
- Experience of working closely with the Ops team to help specify test environments.
Experience in the following tools or similar:
- RestAssured/Spring test
- Protractor + CucumberJS
- Selenium WebDriver
and to be familiar with the following core technologies:
- Express.js framework (Node.js)
- Microservices & Azure cloud infrastructure
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Flexible working/Work from home
- Generous annual discretionary bonus
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 5 days allocated development training per year
- Contributory pension
- Gym membership
- Annual away days and social events
Equality & Diversity:
Solirius Consulting is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that supports, celebrates, encourages and respects all individuals and in which all processes are based on merit, competence and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex and gender, sexuality, age, disability, ethnicity, marital status or any other protected characteristics.
Should you require further assistance or require any reasonable adjustments be put in place to better support your application process, please do not hesitate to raise this with us.