Data Engineer - 3+ Months
Posted on Aug 25, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Data Engineer - 3 months +
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Data Engineer for an assignment with a client in Barcelona, Spain.
As Data Engineer you will be part of developing a modern data processing pipeline at scale for a variety of purposes, such as classification, insights and understanding and modelling user behaviour.
Requirements Data Engineer Role:
- Experience working with the Cloud (any of AWS, GCP, Azure) and Linux based systems
- A good understanding of the best practices for developing software (version control, CI/CD, automation, peer-programming, documentation, testing, )
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Proven ability and experience developing highly structured computer programs (Scala is a strong preference)
- Experience with batch and streaming data processing tools (Spark, Kafka, Kafka Streams, etc.)
- Experience with "big data" NoSQL databases design and optimisation (S3, Hive, Redshift, etc)
Details Data Engineer Role:
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: Initially 3 months (with extensions)
- Location: Remote until further notice (client is based Barcelona, Spain)
- Rate: Depending on experience
If this role as Data Engineer is of your interest, please apply directly via the link and/or get in touch with Eva Donaque via phone or email (see below).