PING Security Engineer.*Outside IR35*
Posted on Aug 25, 2021 by Productbase Ltd
We urgently need a Ping Engineer. You will be working on a major global MFA programme that has two years left to run. This engagement is supporting ourselves with the delivery and is Outside IR35
- Must be a Ping Identity Certified Professional.
- Work with the Group MFA Project team on the rollout of Multi-factor Authentication (MFA), PingID to IAG's operating companies.
- Make sure the project is progressing in the right pace and will work with the Scrum Master to assist in the creation of plans and timelines.
- Understands the solution and the domain/industry well and act as subject matter expert to be able to understand the customer's requirement and also suggest alternatives to better the solution and alleviate the challenge/issue being addressed.
- Candidate should have relevant experience of 4 + years with Access Management products such as Ping Federate., 2-3 years of experience with Federation SSO, SAML, OAuth, Multi-factor Authentication.
- Ability to design, install, configure and maintain SSO infrastructure and applications.
- Ability to provide custom solution in SSO and Federation.
- Experience with multi-factor authentication PingID and RSA SecurID.
- Strong working knowledge of PingFederate.
- Experience with the following web specifications: SAML, SOAP, WS-Security, OAuth.
- Experience with operating systems (Windows Server, Linux/Unix)
- Experience with HTTP Servers web/Proxy rules configuration.
- Working Knowledge with Directories (LDAP, AD, VDS) and Databases (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server)
- Working knowledge of PKI.
- Understanding of Active Directory
- Identify and solve problems to supply leadership with technical answers and options.
- Independently handle assigned tasks with minimum guidance.
- Prepare technical documentation, as well as root cause analysis reports.
- Mentor and guide less experienced team members.
- Excellent verbal communication skills required.