Implementation Manager - Visa Payments Ltd
Posted on Aug 25, 2021 by CV-Library
What’s it all about?
The Implementation team are responsible for managing end-to-end lifecycle of client or network partner implementations (onboarding, offboarding or remediation). This role will be responsible for leading the end-to-end lifecycle of a particular client or network partner implementation. This may include:
* Planning network partner or client onboarding, offboarding or remediation activities, across the full delivery lifecycle
* Managing the execution of the client or network partner implementation including capturing and reporting the status of core implementation tasks
* Managing network partner mandatory route changes (including key legal and compliance reviews and approvals)
* Supporting handover of client or network partners to BAU teams, ensuring all appropriate governance and sign-off has been finalised
* Support continuous improvement of the implementation playbook through routine and bespoke analysis to identify improvement opportunities and feedback to readiness teams to adjust the playbook
What we expect of you, day to day.
This role will report to the Director, Implementation and shall:
* Manage key implementation objectives, deliverables, milestones, dependencies and success criteria in collaboration with the sponsor and other stakeholders.
* Ensure risks are accounted for and that an appropriate risk management process is in place and followed appropriately by the team.
* Ensure all stakeholders are kept up to date on progress, potential risks and delays, budget concerns, etc.
* Anticipate issues and delays that may occur and put contingency plans in place as appropriate.
* Respond to issues, challenges and concerns that arise during the implementation, challenging and pushing back as required.
* Manage the relationship with both internal and external senior stakeholders, escalating only in the most complex situations.
* Work with others to utilise multiple information sources in order to resolve complex problems, identifying potential solutions and recommendations.
* Explain complex issues and work with others to reach a consensus in order to achieve objectives/success criteria