Software QA Lead
Posted on Aug 25, 2021 by Rushworths
Software QA Lead for a product led software company. Lead QA & Testing, planning, design, execution & closure manual & automated, set end to end strategy, improve the product offering working with Product owners & stakeholders. M365, SharePoint, SQL, Azure, DevOps
Are you keen to bring your Software Testing and QA skills to a pivotal role in a successful, rapidly growing software product company? Take the Lead in defining & implementing robust quality assurance processes, interfacing with clients and working with new product development teams?
If so, we invite you to join as the Software QA Lead with Proventeq where you'll set end to end strategy, improve the product offering and lead and develop onshore and offshore teams in India & Czech in QA and Testing, both manual and automated.
Proventeq is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a Microsoft Preferred Partner for Content Services. A specialist provider of productivity, insights and migration solutions for Microsoft 365, utilising latest technologies including AI/Machine Learning, our client, Proventeq has a global customer base in more than 23 countries. Customers include UK, USA, UAE and Australian government departments and commercial enterprises across a range of domains including space, financial services, engineering, research, legal and manufacturing. Proventeq is one of the select partners working with Microsoft on Project Cortex, which includes Microsoft Viva and SharePoint Syntex.
Headquartered in the UK, Proventeq has offices in Dubai, India and USA. Despite the global footprint the nimble team retains a family feel. At Proventeq you will be inspired by innovation, recognised for your contribution and constantly challenged to try something new. 2021 has seen increased international business growth.
As a Software QA Lead you will:
- Lead the Quality Assurance for Proventeq products and projects, including Test Planning, Test Design, Test Execution and Test Closure
- Organise and lead initiatives to improve test processes, extending the use of tools / frameworks for test automation
- Work with Product owners, Project Managers and Stakeholders to identify testing needs, methods and acceptance criteria
- Facilitate and participate in Agile sprint planning, demos and retrospectives
You will need, along with a degree level education and ISTQB, Agile & Scrum certifications and a strong technical background driving QA strategy and processes for software products:
- Solid and progressive experience in Software testing & Quality Assurance, devising and implementing automated testing techniques for software products
- Experience of writing, preparing and maintaining test plans, scripts & reports
- Sound understanding of SDLC & experience in system, regression, performance & UAT testing
- Extensive use of SQL queries for data verification, analysing test data and test automation scripts with a good knowledge of database technologies
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies, defect tracking and DevOps tools Azure DevOps, JIRA
- Microsoft 365/O365 and QA knowledge in SharePoint apps & solutions would be beneficial
- Experience of leading & motivating teams across various locations engendering commitment
Softer skills will include strong interpersonal and communication skills; leadership and personal organisation skills, a methodical, enthusiastic approach, with the ability to manage and influence expectations and meet required deadlines.
The office base will be Reading, however, currently you will need to be able to work from home.
To find out more about this interesting opportunity, please send your CV and reasons for applying to Rushworths.