Salesforce Commerce Cloud Technical Architect Contract, Remote
Posted on Aug 25, 2021 by Method Cloud
Salesforce Commerce Cloud Technical Architect Contract
Method Cloud is working with a boutique Salesforce Platinum Partner who have a won a number of projects are scaling their Salesforce Commerce Cloud Practicein Sweden.
One of the key hires in this new Practice is a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Technical Architect (B2C).
As a Commerce Cloud Architect in this new Practice, you will own architectural design, set best practice and work across all areas of Architecture Design, Solution Design, Technical consulting and Pre-Sales activities.
Given the workload and timeline of some of the Salesforce Commerce Cloud projects, we are looking hire contractors on a 6 month rolling basis, with these contracts expected to run over the next 12-18 months.
The Salesforce Commerce Cloud Technical Architect contracts are going to be remote, but must be based in the EU, with strong day rates on offer. We have 2 stage interview process that can be completed within a week.
Your Objectives will Include:
- Evaluate current state of architecture, platform and provide architectural recommendations to improve performance, scalability and reliability
- Independently handle overall architectural designs, envision NFR's and implement
- Responsibility for the quality of architecture and design
- Architecture Design, Solution Design, Technical consulting and Pre-Sales activities
- Strong, demonstrable experience as an Architect in Salesforce Commerce Cloud/Demandware
- Knowledge on SOA, Process Server, Rules Engine, Web Methods would be added advantage
- Experience in Agile, iterative and parallel development model is desirable
- Worked on Large scale/Enterprise level implementations in the capacity of Architect/Lead
- Strong Commerce Cloud (Demandware) experience.
- Can independently handle overall architectural designs, Envision NFR's and implement the same
- Should have rich experience in data migration and working in a highly integrated enterprise application
- Maps the project life cycle with the project manager and Manages rollout and post-deliverable strategy
- Experience in planning, estimation, delivery model, customer facing roles and effective client interaction skills
This role is being sourced by Method Cloud, a Salesforce Recruitment Company. For more information please contact Brent Chambers at (see below)