Posted on Aug 25, 2021 by American Income Life: AO
Our company, AO-American Income Life, is looking for a FULL-TIME NURSERY COORDINATOR to join the staff at our Seattle Business Magazine award-winning top workplace in Redmond, in our on-site childcare facility.
This is a unique opportunity for a kind-hearted, smart, dedicated individual who loves kids and is interested in helping parents transition back into working full time after being on maternity leave. This position is responsible for the well-being, development, and daily care of two infants, with the potential for a third child to join as the need arises. As a member of the company team, the nursery coordinator enjoys the benefits afforded to other staff, such as full healthcare coverage, paid holidays, vacation time and sick leave, and union representation.
We are looking for a candidate who will embody the Mission Statement and goals of the AO Nursery:
· To offer a safe, caring learning environment for the children,
· To help mothers re-enter the workplace feeling supported and confident in their child's welfare,
· To support and strengthen the family unit, and
· To appreciate the cultural backgrounds of the children.
· Extensive experience working with infants and toddlers (1+ years working with multiples, preferred)
· Good at multi-tasking and managing stressful situations
· Uses common sense and good judgment
· Responds with patience, comfortable with enforcing rules and policies, can anticipate situations that might lead to potential danger and/or unruly behavior
· Responsible character, open and honest communicator, calm demeanor, kind nature
· Energetic, fun, can get up and down off of the floor easily, can carry up to 35 pounds
· CPR/First Aid certified (or willingness to become so)
We work as a team. Our work environment is open and collaborative. Everyone is empowered to "own" their job and we don't micro-manage. Initiative is encouraged and rewarded so you can run with your ideas.
We have a good culture. We care about each other and encourage each other. We also have fun on a regular basis. Seasonal parties, team-building activities and employee awards are part of our rhythm.
We are growing - We have doubled in the last three years, plus finished out 2020 as our biggest year yet! As we grow, the more opportunities open up for our team. Personal growth and professional development is more than a mantra. We give our team members new opportunities to learn at each step. We also let people focus on what they are good at.
We pay well and have great benefits. We offer a competitive salary and offer the first performance review after 90 days. We offer great benefits where we pay 100% of the premium costs for medical, dental and vision coverage for all our employees. We also offer a 401k plan for each employee, with employer matching.
What we do:
AO is the largest distribution system of American Income Life Insurance Company; AIL agents currently serve families in all states and 6 Canadian provinces from over 100 organizations around the continent. This position is a position that supports all of the hardworking support staff.
American Income Life Insurance Company partners with members of credit unions, labor unions, and associations, as well as private clients to provide supplemental term life and whole life policies.
American Income Life is a publicly traded company as a subsidiary of the publicly traded company, Globe Life (GL).
Check Us Out:
How to Apply:
Email your résumé to
*Compensation will ultimately be determined based on experience